G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Built by gamers for gamers

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to G4MERZ. Please feel free to browse =)
Please ignore the adverts. I can't get rid of them!!
Want your say? Then feel free to sign up =)

Dragon Age : Origins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Gamer
Admin
Admin
Mr Gamer

Dragon Age : Origins Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age : Origins   Dragon Age : Origins EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:39 pm

This is the game thats been taking up most of my time as of late. Its an epic RPG, and I can't get enough of it!!

Amazing gameplay, combat is cool (plays exactly like Knights of The Old Republic) and the story draws you in!

I've also got most of the add-ons aswell...loads to get too!! All worth the M$ points I paid...even the Feastday Pranks Very Happy

I like how each "Origin" story intertwines...say I play as a Human Noble, you meet the best friend of your character if you choose to be a mage...a good addition Smile

I'm debating wether to get Dragon Age II...I've heard some bad reviews on that....although, Dragon Age III has been announced!!

Back to top Go down
https://g4merz.forumotion.co.uk
HTMU FusionZ
HTMU FusionZ

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age : Origins   Dragon Age : Origins EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

I LOVE THIS GAME Very Happy
i will be getting dragon age 2 by the end this year and then definitely be getting 3 .. once you start playing these you just cannot stop.. very addictive!
Back to top Go down
Mr Gamer
Admin
Admin
Mr Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age : Origins   Dragon Age : Origins EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Be warned, Dragon Age II is very different to DA: Origins...I'm not sure whether I'll get that one...hopefully, DA 3 will be the same as Origins....

Bioware did the same with Mass Effect.... 1 was an epic RPG, 2 was more action orientainted, and from what I've read, 3 will have more RPG elements Smile
Back to top Go down
https://g4merz.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age : Origins   Dragon Age : Origins Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age : Origins
Page 1 of 1