G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Built by gamers for gamers

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to G4MERZ. Please feel free to browse =)
Please ignore the adverts. I can't get rid of them!!
Want your say? Then feel free to sign up =)

Ace Combat games.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Gamer
Admin
Admin
Mr Gamer

Ace Combat games. Empty
PostSubject: Ace Combat games.   Ace Combat games. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

I've been playing Ace Combat 6 for the last couple of days, and I'm loving every second of itt!! I've had all console AC games since Air Combat on the PS1...loved that game, it was really enjoyable! Then, Ace Combat 2, which was amazing too!! Ace Combat 3 was abit different, as in it was more Sci-Fi than 'real' life, still good though Smile
Ace Combat 4 on the PS2 was by far my favourite of the series Smile Played that over and over!! AC Squadron Leader and Belkan Wars were also in my list of my top 10 PS2 games Smile

AC 6 was the first on the 'next-gen' consoles, back in 2007, and although its 4 years old now, its IMO better than some recent games (Two World, Test Drive Unlimited 2) Loads of dlc on the Marketplace, such as new paint schemes, you can get the paint schemes from AC4, Squadron Leader, and Belkan Wars which is cool, and theres some co-op missions you can d/load too Smile

I'm looking forward to Ace Combat 7, which is set in the real real world...Ie, America and what not...aaaand, its the first in the series that lets you fly choppers and bombes! It releases some time this year Smile I'll post more info as and when Smile
Back to top Go down
https://g4merz.forumotion.co.uk

Ace Combat games.
Page 1 of 1