G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Built by gamers for gamers

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to G4MERZ. Please feel free to browse =)
Please ignore the adverts. I can't get rid of them!!
Want your say? Then feel free to sign up =)

Call Of Duty vs FarCry 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Gamer
Admin
Admin
Mr Gamer

Call Of Duty vs FarCry 2 Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty vs FarCry 2   Call Of Duty vs FarCry 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm

So, the other day someone said that Black-Ops and MW2 are better than FarCry 2...I have to 100% disagree there....for a start, BlOps and MW2 have a limited number of maps, whereas FarCry has an unlimited amount of custom maps to play on...and if for some weird reason, you can't find one you like , make your own!! I've made quite a few maps so far, and I could go on making maps for ages to come, I even found a custom map which is an almost exact replica of Megaton from Fallout 3! I've played maps based on Transformers, Spongebob Square Pants, and my best mate even made a StarGate themed map, complete with Stargate and DHD...oh, and a Pyramid!! Bet you can't do that on CoD games.....

Me personally, I think CoD games are getting old...every one released recently, has promised to stop glitchers, but from what I've heard, and read, thats not been the case... FarCry however, you make the map...you decide where players can and cannot go...

So, FarCry 2 = 10/10
CoD Games (for me) = 4/10...

IMO, Activision is.... Call Of Duty vs FarCry 2 809592732
Back to top Go down
https://g4merz.forumotion.co.uk

Call Of Duty vs FarCry 2
Page 1 of 1