G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Built by gamers for gamers

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to G4MERZ. Please feel free to browse =)
Please ignore the adverts. I can't get rid of them!!
Want your say? Then feel free to sign up =)

My Mass Effect Adventure.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Gamer
Admin
Admin
Mr Gamer

My Mass Effect Adventure. Empty
PostSubject: My Mass Effect Adventure.   My Mass Effect Adventure. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Ok, I'll get through this as quick as I can...

Mass Effect

Started with a Male, Soldier class...Spacer, War Hero...was nice with Joker, Pressly, Jenkins, the Dr woman and Nihlus...went to Eden Prime, shot the Floating brain thing...saw Jenkins get pwned...killed the robot things, then helped the bird in the white amour...killed some geth, then found the beacon had been moved Sad Shot some Husks, opened a locked door, n talked to some scientists...knocked the dude out, coz he was bein a knob. Heard the loudest gunshot ever, then killed some more geth n husks...opened another locked door, talked to some farmers..the bloke gave me a new gun too! Went to the space-port, talked to some smuggler, and made him feel bad about his career choice. Shot even more Geth, and took a nice train ride through the county. Got to the next area, defused some bombs, shot some geth..again, more husks, opened some crates...sweet! new armour! Then, I got zapped by a big towery thing, and saw some kind of weird vision...passed out, then next thing I know I was on the ship! Made the bird I met smile, then had a talk with my boss...told Joker to dock at DS9...oops, I mean the Citadel, then talked to some dude with a huge chip on his shoulder!! Went for a nice walk on the Presidium, visited some alien hooker, helped her make up with a dude in a pub, then met a big Krogan...nice bloke! Talked to some little dude about wankin..I mean bankin, then helped a Turian shoot some dudes n save a Dr....she was nice, she gave me a discount in her shop! Got the Krogan in my squad, kiiled a few blokes in a pub, then pwned a bloke called Fist...rescued a woman in a space suit, then talked o some dude who was a fan...became a Jedi..I mean Spectre, went for another walk, then I got my own ride! Very Happy Went for a nice fly around the Galaxy, shot a big robot thing, before I rescued that blue woman...she was quite happy I showed up...she told me to embrace eternity, then I went to Hoth...damn..I mean Noveria...shot some giant bug things, helped out some unhappy workers, shot blue womans mum Sad then let the even bigger bug-queen-thing go...hope I made the right choice...then off to Feros, shot some Geth, helped save the colony, took my car for a drive over a big bridge, met some scientists, shot more geth rescued another bird...fought geth...then made their spaceship fall...took a ride back to science people, made one of um almost cry! Very Happy Then went back into town...only to find the asses I saved where tryin to kill me :O Took it on the chin, n knocked them out...moved a bit of a ship, n went down some stairs...killed some Green women(who look like the blue women, only green..!) shot some zombie types, killed a big plant, then another green woman fell on the floor...she gave me the "cypher" then I let her go...back on the ship, I went to find some skinny aliens, went for a drive on nice planet...thought about buildin a house there when I retired too Smile Met the skinny aliens, almost shot Wrex...drama queen that he is...helped invade a base, let some woman run, talked to a giant robot squid thing, left a man behind Sad saved the bird...blew up the planet...dammit...cant build a house there now..! Back to the Citadel, talked to the council, got me ship took off me Sad cryed abit, Ashley comforted me...nice lookin bird! Talked to my old boss, he helped me steal my ship from space-dock...(just like Kirk in Star Trek III!) Set a course for Ilos, and on the way, Ashley put out...and this happend on screen.... http://x360ag.com/view.php?ach=31445On Ilos, shot some Geth, opened a door, and took the car for a drive down a tunnel...stopped to talk to a broken computer program, and went for another drive....raced down a hill, and took a ride to the Citadel....landed on some Geth, shot some Husks, then took the lift to the top fl;oor....lift broke,so I had to walk abit..killed some Geth and some Krogan, then had a scrap with Saren...pwned his ass, then saved the council...Saren wasn't dead, so I killed the robot version of him..then Soveign crashed into the Citadel, and everyone thought I was dead....but I wasn't!! Council were quite chuffed I saved their lives, and I recommended Anderson for the council! Sat back and watched the Credits roll...job done Smile

Last edited by Mr Gamer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://g4merz.forumotion.co.uk
MissBeRavin
Admin
Admin
MissBeRavin

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Effect Adventure.   My Mass Effect Adventure. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:49 pm

haha!! Brilliant
Back to top Go down
Mr Gamer
Admin
Admin
Mr Gamer

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Effect Adventure.   My Mass Effect Adventure. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Very Happy !! Got Mass Effect 2 to do yet!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://g4merz.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Effect Adventure.   My Mass Effect Adventure. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mass Effect Adventure.
Page 1 of 1