G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Hi! Most topics require a sign-in to see =)
G4MERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Built by gamers for gamers

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to G4MERZ. Please feel free to browse =)
Please ignore the adverts. I can't get rid of them!!
Want your say? Then feel free to sign up =)

A little bit about me, and why I started this site =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Gamer
Admin
Admin
Mr Gamer

A little bit about me, and why I started this site =) Empty
PostSubject: A little bit about me, and why I started this site =)   A little bit about me, and why I started this site =) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello! I'm Mr Gamer, and I'd like to welcome you to my forum. The reason for me ceating this forum is so I can air my views on some games I like, old and new. Its nice to go on "official" forums, but there, your expected to talk about the game the forums for, like the Mass Effect forum for instance. I thought it'd be nice to have a place to talk about more than one game...old or new. I didnt create this forum to have thousands of members, even if I only get 2 or 3, its doesn' t matter, its just "my" own space, to put my thoughts down. Even if you do sign up, you don't have to post anything. If you have some thoughts on games you like, feel free to post a topic.

I started playing video games waaaay back in 1988, when my older brother bought a Commador 64. Then, in 1989 my parents got me a ZX Spectrum 128 Laughing Those where the days...games on tape! haha! You could buy a game, and by the end of the week, all your friends could have a copy!! Razz My next games machine was a Sega Master System, its there I first discoverd my passion for video games.. good ol' Sonic Wink
Next I got a Sega MegaDrive...thats when I got interesed in RPG's...I played a well known game called Shining Force. It was by far one of the best games in the market! I then got Shining Force II, and my undying love for all things RPG took hold!!

Next console was a PS1, where I continued my gaming "career" as it where. The next logical step was a PS2,and of course an Xbox...Played lots of cool games on both...I remember such classics like Knights Of The Old Republic for Xbox, and Metal Gear Solid for the PS2 Smile
And four years ago I got an Xbox 360, where I found a plathora of great RPG's and FPS..(my second love! Call Of Duty, Battlefield Bad Company 1&2, Frontlines Fuel of War to name but a few!!)

So, thats a little about me. Hope you like the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://g4merz.forumotion.co.uk

A little bit about me, and why I started this site =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G4MERZ :: Introduction.-
Jump to: